Uses for CBD oil:
- Relieves Pain
- Reduce Anxiety & Depression
- Can Alleviate Cancer-Related Symptoms
- Neuroprotective Properties
- Could Benefit Heart Health
- Antipsychotic effects: Studies suggest that CBD may help people with schizophrenia and other mental disorders by reducing psychotic symptoms.
- Substance abuse treatment: CBD has been shown to modify circuits in the brain related to drug addiction. In rats, CBD has been shown to reduce morphine dependence and heroin-seeking behavior.
- Anti-tumor effects: In test-tube and animal studies, CBD has demonstrated anti-tumor effects. In animals, it has been shown to prevent the spread of breast, prostate, brain, colon and lung cancer.
- Diabetes prevention: In diabetic mice, treatment with CBD reduced the incidence of diabetes by 56% and significantly reduced inflammation.
Info provided by Healthline
- SAFE FOR ALL AGES
- DO NOT USE IF BEING TESTED
- PLANT BASED
All statements above are for information purposes, Italist Creations does not make any medical claims. Products not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease or ailment. The information provided by Italist Creations has not been evaluated by the FDA.