Uses for CBD oil:
- Relieves Pain
- Reduce Anxiety & Depression
- Can Alleviate Cancer-Related Symptoms
- Neuroprotective Properties
- Could Benefit Heart Health
- Antipsychotic effects: Studies suggest that CBD may help people with schizophrenia and other mental disorders by reducing psychotic symptoms.
- Substance abuse treatment: CBD has been shown to modify circuits in the brain related to drug addiction. In rats, CBD has been shown to reduce morphine dependence and heroin-seeking behavior.
- Anti-tumor effects: In test-tube and animal studies, CBD has demonstrated anti-tumor effects. In animals, it has been shown to prevent the spread of breast, prostate, brain, colon and lung cancer.
- Diabetes prevention: In diabetic mice, treatment with CBD reduced the incidence of diabetes by 56% and significantly reduced inflammation.
Info provided by Healthline
- 250mg / .5oz dropper bottle - approx 15mg per dropper
- 500mg / 1oz dropper bottle - approx 10mg per dropper
- 1000mg / 1oz dropper bottle - approx 20mg per dropper
- 1500mg / 1oz dropper bottle - approx 30mg per dropper
- 2500mg / 2oz dropper bottle - approx 40mg per dropper
- 5000mg / 2oz dropper bottle - approx 80mg per dropper
- 10,000mg / 2oz dropper bottle - approx 160mg per dropper